I am very pleased to announce that I have joined the largest provider of behavioral health care services in Santa Barbara County. Santa Barbara Behavioral Health, Inc provides a wide array of behavioral health care services. You can view my SBBH information here.
My move to Santa Barbara Behavioral Health (hereafter SBBH) has many benefits for my clients and me – there will, of course, be some changes:
- My office hours will change. Initially, (As you and I adjust to the move...) my office hours will be 8:00 - 4:00, Monday-Friday and 8:00 - 12:00 Saturday morning. SBBH opens at 8:00. Probably, I'll eliminate Monday after my first 2-3 months.
- You will no longer be able to schedule appointments online.
- Scheduling of appointments after October 5th will be done through SBBH, call them at 805-681-3500. When you have your first appointment at my new location, please come early (15 minutes) to complete preliminary paperwork at SBBH’s main office at 5901 Encina Road ~ Suite A in Goleta. After the preliminary paperwork is completed, and for all subsequent appointments, you may come directly to my office across the driveway at 5951 Encina Road ~ Suite 104.
- Most copayments will be unchanged.
- Those not using insurance will probably experience a modest increase of your fee. The good news is there is plenty of free parking and there are no stairs. My new office is a little larger and I'll have TWO windows!
I look forward to seeing you at my new location.
Driving Directions: From the 101 freeway, take the Fairview exit and proceed north on Fairview toward the mountains. Turn right at the second light, on Encina Road, and, just before the end of the block, turn right into our parking lot. There is ample parking available. Building A is the building closest to the corner of Encina Road and Encina Lane. After registration, walk across the driveway to my office.